Mt. Solo PTSO volunteer opportunities include:
- Student Store – Main responsibility is to purchase items for the store, organize store volunteers and organize store deposits.
- Staff Appreciation – Main responsibility is to organize staff appreciation week in May.
- Yearbook – Main responsibility is to take care of yearbook orders.
- Newsletter – Main responsibility is to gather information and produce quarterly newsletter.
- MSP Snacks – Main responsibility is to buy and distribute snacks for testing in April or May.
- 8th Grade Party – Main responsibility is to plan and organize the party for the 8th grade class
If there is any activity or position in which you would like to volunteer, please call or email the person in charge.
2017-2018 PTSO Officers
President: Tanya Pittsley
Co-Vice Presidents: Laurie Baxter
Treasurer: Stacy Keith
Secretary: Michael Gillman
Support Mt. Solo PTSO
Save those Box Tops! Please support Mt. Solo by bringing in your Box Tops. It’s an easy way to help teachers purchase additional needed supplies for your students. Box Tops may be turned in to the front office. Check out Box Tops website for products that participate in the bprogram and easy ways to earn extra Box Tops for our school.